For your safety, we are complying with Government guidance and requirements for Limited Seating Capacity and frequent Disinfecting of touched surfaces (e.g., door handles, sink handles, bathroom stalls, table tops, etc.). We kindly ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any signs of an ongoing headache. Our services will continue to Live Stream every Sunday at 12:30pm at emmanuelcog.com/live.
NOTE TO ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS: In-Person Service attendees, for your safety, masks must be worn upon entry to the building and temperatures taken.
DRESS DOWN SERVICES: All individuals attending In-Person Service, please note that all our services are considered “Dress Down Sunday” at this time.
Cloth Face Coverings
Cloth face coverings are most essential in times when physical distancing is difficult (e.g., when moving within a crowd or audience).
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- Babies or children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance
- Encourage attendees ahead of the event to bring and use cloth face coverings at the event.
- Cloth face coverings are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms. Cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or respirators. They are not personal protective equipment.
- Cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged in settings where individuals might raise their voice (e.g., shouting, singing).
People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms, ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Some people do not have any symptoms.
Symptoms may appear two to 14 days after exposure to the virus. People with the following symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms.